Read more here
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is at the foundation of your skin, bones, muscles, and all other connective tissue.
- Unfortunately, your body produces less of it as you get older, which results in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Taking collagen orally can improve skin elasticity, reduce wrinkles, and increase skin moisture.
- Collagen peptides have other benefits including strengthening joints, improving sleep, and accelerating weight loss.
- To boost your collagen stores, eat foods like bone broth and stir collagen peptides powder into your smoothie or Know Brainer.
Leave a comment